Our PEDALL bases at Burley Yard and Ashurst are perfectly situated at the start some of the beautiful New Forest cycle network trails. From here we can introduce you to your cycle for your session and provide a safety briefing before getting to grips with the controls on a nice wide area of gravel track.
Our rides all take place on traffic-free cycle tracks, helping to create a safe environment for you to explore by cycle.
To view available dates and times, and to book via the website click the button below.Book a ride
– Head south along the A35.
– Turn right onto Lyndhurst Road after about 2 miles.
– After about another 2 miles Burley Yard is on the left-hand side.
– Burley Yard is approximately 2 miles from the centre of Burley Village and will be on your right.
Parking here is limited, please park in the area in front of our unit.
What 3 words: diary.richer.proudestGet directions via Google
From Southampton/ Totton:
– Head along the A35 towards Lyndhurst.
The Pedall base at Ashurst Hospital Chapel is located behind The Happy Cheese Pub on your left.
– Head along the A35 towards Southampton
The Pedall Base at Ashurst Hospital Chapel is located behind The Happy Cheese Pub on your right after crossing the railway bridge.
Parking is available in a public car park to the right-hand side of the Ashurst Hospital Chapel.
From Ashurst Train Station:
Depending on which platform you disembark there are 2 routes:
– From the western platform (same side as “The New Forest” Pub), head out of the car park, turn right and follow the footpath alongside the A35 over the bridge, you will see the Happy cheese pub on your right. Follow the road around back past the pub and turn left toward the Hospital, we are in the Chapel on your left. Or cross over the station footbridge and follow instructions below.
– From the Eastern Platform (Open Forest Side) turn left through gate and follow footpath parallel with railway until you reach the road, after the car park turn right and towards the hospital, the chapel is on your left.
What 3 words: character.reinvest.trips
By Bus: Ashurst is also serviced by a regular Bus service which stops on the A35 near the Happy Cheese pubGet directions via Google