Terms and Conditions
This opportunity is led by experienced staff at a suitable ratio of staff to participants.
We ask that all participants agree to accept a few basic codes of conduct to ensure that these sessions remain enjoyable and beneficial to all.
We ask that:
- Participants maintain the ethos of these sessions being fun and inclusive (open to all)
- Participants do not engage in dangerous riding or racing at any time
- Participants do not use the cycles in a way that may cause damage to the cycles or other property
- Participants respect other users of the forest and ride courteously at all times
- Parents and carers remain responsible for their childrens’ behaviour and wellbeing at all times
- Participants’ behaviour and actions do not have an adverse effect on any other participant, whether physically or emotionally
In addition, I will decide whether I and/or those in my care wear a helmet during the session. If wearing a helmet, it must fit properly (session staff can assist with this). I am responsible for any injury that may occur as a consequence of wearing, or not wearing a helmet. If I do decide that I/those in my care wear a helmet it will conform to one of the following standards. BS6863, AS2063.86, ANSIZ90.4, SNELL B90 or B95.
You will be asked to accept the above and complete a monitoring form on arrival at your first session. This is compulsory.